It's your turn to perform the next move...
Start a new game
Slipping Squares has the following rules:
- each player (you and the computer) performs alternatively a move, starting with you
- you are allowed to move only the blue squares
- the computer moves only the green squares
- a move consists in switching the free square with one of the squares near it
- in order to make the switch, the squares must have a common side
- the game is lost by the player who can no longer move
In order to select the colored square that you want to move, click on it.
Other online games