Matrix Says - The rules
Matrix Says is a game where you have to use your memory to fill the matrix and reproduce a pattern without mistakes.
- the order in which you click the cells is not important.
- in order to reproduce the pattern you must click only on the cells that belong to the pattern.
- for every correct cell clicked you get 10 points; if you click a wrong cell then the current attempt will end.
- you have a limited number of trials at the beginning; every pattern will decrease this by one.
- when there are no more trials left you will see an overall score describing your overall game performance.
The game is also known as Memory Matrix and it belongs to the Simon Says group of games.
Other online games